Sunday, March 3, 2013

Bath Time

Bath time is an event at our house. With four little kids, most things are. I figured out that if I bathe Daphne and Ava together they can have some play time with toys and bubbles and get a good soak. Not to mention, bubbles are necessary so I don't see that the water is brown, and a good soak in necessary because they usually get pretty dirty and sweaty! 

Then I bathe Henry and Fiona separately because, well Henry's a boy and Fiona's a girl. Also, I only have one bather chair, which is a must have on my list for newborns, especially for overseas life. It's small, folds up, light, and fits in a suitcase. All the essentials! 
(http://www.target.com/p/summer-infant-deluxe-baby-bather-blue/-/A-13933368#prodSlot=medium_1_4)

With the bathing and the lotioning and clothing and teeth brushing, I love the complete accomplishment I feel when it is done.

Now, because I have my certain neuroses my favorite is when clean sheets and baths line up. Nothing feels quite so good as to put a clean baby into bed with freshly clean sheets. Ahhhh...satisfaction at the end of day.





1 comment:

  1. All I can say is WOW! I so admire you! Love the pictures and the story!

    ReplyDelete